Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dennis Sbertoli and I am your new president. I am married (Patti), live in La Grange Park, have two adult kids, (Lynn & Dennis) and three Spiders (84, 89 & 91). Not to omit, one Husky (Cody) and one Golden Retriever (Bailey). I’ve been a club member since about 1996 and have served in various capacities over the years. READ MORE
The new Alfa Romeo 4C just pulled up in the U.S.
INTRODUCING THE ALFA ROMEO 4C.
SEE WHY IT'S GENERATING MAJOR BUZZ.
We appreciate your interest in the new Alfa Romeo 4C. The 4C is an agile, mid-engine rear-wheel-drive coupe created from the best of Alfa Romeo engineering and its rich motorsports history. With a few high revs, true aficionados can discern its distinctive exhaust note. The 4C is the first mass-produced Alfa Romeo to be sold in the U.S. since 1994.
THIS STUNNING NEW PERFORMER FEATURES:
- A new direct injection 1750 turbocharged I4 engine with an aluminum block and head that generates 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque
- A unilateral carbon fiber monocoque chassis that delivers a vehicle weight of only 2,450 lbs
- 6-speed TCT Twin Clutch Transmission with Launch Control
- An exhilarating 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds(1) and a top speed of 160 mph
(1) Based on Motor Trend’s “First Test: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition Track Package” on August 20th, 2014. Actual results may vary. ©2014 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved. ALFA ROMEO is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communications S.p.A., used with permission.
Check out our 2015 Event Schedule More events and details will be added so keep coming back!